On behalf of our client, a financial services provider for fleet and travel solutions, we search for a Credit Analyst French Market. In this role you will be responsible for key accounts, the point of contact for operations and responsible for bigger credit management initiatives and process optimalization. Your main focus will be on the French market.
Your main responsibilities
You will be responsible for Credit Control activities for the French Market. Therefore you're tasks consist out of the following:
- Risk analysis, establishing credit limits and creditworthiness;
- Make credit approval decisions on new accounts;
- Analyze and report on credit memo and write-off activity;
- Responsible for key accounts and large outstanding amounts;
- Initiating of and responsible for projects to improve credit policies;
- Liaison with other Credit Analyst and Credit Manager in case of operational issues;
- No routine calls for collection of past due accounts. Mainly focussed on guiding department, credit risk and initiating process improvements.
In order to be successful in this job, you possess the following characteristics:
What our client offers
- Bachelor’s degree in a financial study or equivalent working experience;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Credit Control background in preferably an international environment;
- Experienced in assessing creditworthiness and establishing credit limits;
- Experienced in guiding colleagues within de credit management department;
- Comfortable in working with new IT-systems;
- Available in the Noord-Brabant region for preferably 36 to 40 hours.
Our client offers a competitive salary and employee benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive salary package and bonusses;
- Working in a fast growing environment where there is a lot to establish still;
- Working with a group of drive professionals on the finance department;
- A lot of chances to develop, such as trainings and on the job learning.
Interested in the role at our client? Please contact Luc at firstname.lastname@example.org
/+31 6 107 85 908 or apply by using the “Ik zoek een vaste uitdaging” button.