On behalf of our client, an international flooring company, we search for a near-native German Credit Controller. In this role you will be responsible for minimzing credit and payment risks, as well as optimizing cash flow. Your main focus will be the DACH region.
Your main responsibilities
You will be responsible for the DACH region customer portfolio of the company. Therefore you're tasks consist out of the following:
- Order release by following the right authorization path;
- Assessing creditworthiness of customers and setting credit limits for new and existing customers;
- Contact customers regarding their payments;
- Informing Credit Manager about the progress made in your customer portfolio;
- Evaluate sales agreements on their alignment with the Credit Risk policy;
- Give constructive feedback on current processes and procedures in order to optimize your workflow.
In order to be successful in this job, you possess the following characteristics:
What our client offers
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within a customer-oriented or credit control role;
- Near-native knowledge of the German and English language;
- Experience in an international working environment;
- Preferably experience with credit ratings and order release;
- Knowledge of financial accounting and collections;
- Strong communication skills and analytical approach to working activities;
- Preferably experience with JD Edwards or SAP.
Our client offers a competitive salary and employee benefits package consisting of:
- A 38-hour working week adding an extra 13 days off on top of your 25 leave days (in Dutch: 13 ADV-dagen en 25 vakantiedagen);
- 8% holiday allowance and 8% set gratuity;
- Full coverage of travel expenses;
- Full responsibility of your own portfolio within an international working environment;
- Growth path towards assistant Credit Manager.
Interested in the role at our client? Please contact our recruiter Luc Bast at firstname.lastname@example.org
/+31 6 107 85 908 or apply by using the “Ik zoek een vaste uitdaging” button.